Safety and security in an intimate household setting.
If your loved one is living with the challenges of memory loss, it’s comforting to know they can enjoy the warmth of a caring community in a shared, homelike setting. At North Branch, people living with Alzheimer’s or related dementias have their own private studio apartments in a small household of no more than 10 other individuals. Each apartment includes a private bathroom and kitchenette. We provide individualized care and personal assistance, with professional caregivers on call 24 hours a day.
At Ecumen, we are working to transform America’s culture of care for people living with Alzheimer’s and related dementias. The Ecumen Awakeningsprogram is a vital part of Memory Care at North Branch. Ecumen’s pioneering approach often leads to reduction or elimination of antipsychotic medications, which carry significant health risks for older adults.
Ecumen’s empowering circle of care puts your loved one at the very center, focusing on abilities — not disabilities — while honoring each person’s individuality. Our services are designed to help individuals maintain their highest level of physical, emotional, social and psychological well-being.
Memory Care Services and Amenities:
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Two quiet fireplace lounges
- Garden Room and private entrance for visiting families
- Two secure outdoor garden areas
- Full-time activities director
- Award-winning crafts program, including beading, painting, quilting and baking
- 24-hour care staff, trained in the Ecumen Awakenings approach
- Emergency response
- All utilities, including premium cable (telephone service additional)
- Whirlpool and on-site spa
- Beauty salon and barbershop for memory care residents
For more information, please call us at 651-237-3000 or click here to contact us online.