Programs at Ecumen North Branch.
Innovations to enhance your life.
At Ecumen North Branch, we embrace a person-centered approach and state-of-the-art, technology-enabled care. When a loved one is facing a health challenge, our programs offer comfort and security. Whatever you need, you’ll find it here.
- Ecumen has a strong commitment to arts programming to enhance the quality of life of our residents.
- Ecumen Awakenings™ is a nationally recognized program developed by Ecumen to reawaken physical and cognitive abilities that may have been masked by an inappropriate use of medications. Ecumen’s care approach significantly reduces “chemical restraints,” the sedating psychotropic medications often prescribed to people with Alzheimer’s disease. “Awakenings” occur as behavioral symptoms decrease and the individual’s abilities and personality emerge.
- Home Care: We offer access to a full range of supportive home care services.
- Nutrition Services: Our dining services are designed to meet nutritional needs while stimulating appetites, supervised by a Registered Dietitian.
- Transportation: Heartland Express provides transportation for medical appointments, local shopping and other important errands.
- Worship: We have a chapel and a chaplain on site. Everyone is welcome to attend worship services.
For more information, please call us at 651-237-3000 or click here to contact us online.