Explore the North Branch area.
Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-35 and Highway 95.
Nestled in Minnesota’s beautiful countryside, Ecumen North Branch offers warm and welcoming residential living in a quiet area of small communities with a strong Scandinavian heritage. North Branch is located on the north branch of the Sunrise River, which flows through the city. Discover the beauty of our community in a quiet residential neighborhood lined with trees and towering evergreens.
We offer scheduled transportation to area shopping centers and special events. When family or friends visit, you can explore the surrounding area:
- North Branch Outlet Stores are a shopper’s delight, featuring brands like Nike, Gap and Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Nearby Wild River State Park features walking trails and scenic views
- Watch ice sculptures being created and enjoy fine dining at the annual Winter Fest in downtown North Branch
- Enjoy a nine-hole par-35 public golf course with three ponds and a creek to add to the challenge
- Daily activities at the Chisago County Senior Center
- Book clubs at the North Branch Library
For more information, please call us at 651-237-3000 or click here to contact us online.